within 30 days
All trips booked within 30 days of departure require the full amount to be paid when the booking is made.
Trips booked further
out than 30 days,
For trips that are booked further out than 30 days, we require a 30% deposit. We will then create an account where you can pay your trip off, with the balance due by the 30 day cut off.
We accept Visa, Mastercard online,
and also American express at the Lodge.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
Specific COVID-19 Cancellations
In the event of COVID-19 Levels 4, 3 and in some instances 2, River Valley’s Cancellation Policy is:
- To move your booking to another date that suits both parties
- To credit your deposit onto a voucher
- If another date is not possible then a full refund will be given
**Our regular terms and conditions apply for any other cancellations
Please see our full Covid-19 policy for more information
1. More than 30-days prior to departure – Deposit not
refunded. All other payments refunded
2. Less than 30-days prior to departure – Deposit not
refunded, 50% Balance of payments refunded
3. Less than 14 days prior to departure – Deposit and
payments not refunded
3. Covid-19 Related Cancellations – Deposit and
payments can be refunded if you are unable to visit due to covid-19 travel restrictions.
4. Wedding Cancellations – We have a slightly different refund policy for weddings. Please see our weddings portfolio for details.
Cancellation by River Valley:
River Valley makes arrangements for some trips months in advance. As a result, River Valley must reserve the right to make alterations to the trip, both before and after booking. Most of these changes will be minor, and, in all cases, you will be advised at the earliest opportunity. Sometimes changes to the trip may be caused by forces completely beyond River Valley’s control, for example adverse weather. If a significant change occurs, you will have the choice of either accepting the change, purchasing another trip from River Valley (if this involves a difference in price, you are responsible to pay any increase and River Valley will refund any decrease), or canceling your trip and receiving a full refund.